Today was a good day. We got up & drove to the store, there we got cakes, cookies, tea, & champain. Then it was time to drive to where the babys were, we road with G & B in the van, & that will be who we ride to Alamty with.
Along the way you could see all the people out selling watermelon & other fruit, it was so nice to see it all going on. It was the longest ride there we had ever had, it seemed to take for ever. But then we were there. Our van had all the fruit so they drove right in while all the other cars parked out side. The first thing I saw was Gluela she had a baby in her hands. When I got there her gave me Noah to hold while she got Destiny out of the seat for me. She gave her to Terry to hold & I gave her back Noah & went to find Apirl. When I saw her I said he is over here, she started to cry & ran to him. I got some good photos for her of that It almost made me cry just seeing how happy she was. There is a long story for why she was crying but I will let her tell you on her blog.
I have to tell you that our care taker is the best lady here is, in our minds she saved Noahs life. You could tell that our babys were everything to her, she really loved them. When all the other care taker dropped off there babys she stayed. She told us in words that we could not understand, alot about the babys. She said that Noah is a go-go baby, & that Destiny is a oh well baby. He is the one that is very big voise & she is the one that you can't even hear. She told us that if you put them in Johnny jump ups, he is the go-go baby, & she just sits there. She is a very calm baby, just like she was when we first saw her. We know that will not be the same when we get home. With her cry we would not hear her it is so small.
When we got home she ate a little then sleeped the rest of the day tell now. But just like we thought she does like that daddy alot.
So I bet you would like to see her now. Well her she is!
Gluela had just changed her clothes & was giving her to us.
She is getting so big but still small. I don't think she got much new hair but she did lose a lot. The back of her head has a big spot with no hair on it, it looks very funny.
This is our group as we were getting ready to go, they were pushing us out the door so that Betsy could go meet her baby boy. She had just got there they were very happy at that time, & I wish I looked so good after I got off the plane.
Just to tell you all the babys in this photo are right around 5 monthes or very close to it.
Well I guess I will go check on thoughes two, but I know that they are fine.
Thank you for all your prays they mean so much to us.
Love Ya!
13 comments:
Praise God! That was what we were waiting to hear. I can harldly wait til you guy all get home. Lov ya, Mom
Oh Michele...this is the best news we've had in a long time!!! Happy GOTCHA Day!!! We'll have a glass of champagne later to celebrate for you ; ) Your daughter is SO beautiful!!! We're SO happy for you and all the families in your group. What a great day!
What a beautiful group you all are!!! I felt just like I wsas there with you. Happy Gotcha Day. I think this is the best news I've read in forever!!! Hugs to all of you and kisses to sweet little Destiny who is now "home" where she belongs -- with you.
It's great to see you and Destiny.
It's the best news and praise to God.
Love,
Aunt Sherry
Michele,
How wonderful on this rememberful day, and what a dream to come true. It is wonderful to see the trails and the blessing of the Lord come into your life. With a new family member in your arms and hearts, you will need to lean on the promises made and the love of the arms of the Lord. As always you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I cannot wait until you get home, to share your joy with your friends. -C
Michele, it was so awesome to be able to see you & Terry on Gotcha Day! What an amazing blessing for us to witness that happy day for all of you!! It really encouraged us and helped us to look forward to our Gotcha Day soon!
Hope we can get together for dinner before you leave Bishkek!
Happy Gotcha Day! Yeah and a huge congratulations from us! She is just beautiful!
What beautiful pictures...Thank you so much Michelle for sharing...Destiny is just precious and you all look so happy! What a wonderful day indeed!
Congratulations on your Gotcha Day! Destiny looks beautiful! Thanks also for the news of your travel mates. Seeing you all pick up your babies gives me hope that someday I'll be making those trips, too.
What wonderful news. Happy Happy Gotcha Day!! You must be over the moon :)
Sending good thoughts that the remaining days offer many new memories and flow smoothly.
Mom
So since when did you drink champagne.
-Love Aaron
Michele...your pictures and story are so uplifting and inspirational! I LOVE every second of your joy--thanks for all of you sharing it with us!
Love and prayers!
Lori
www.loridoesmd.blogspot.com
Michele,
Finally!! She's in your arms forever and your life together begins. Blessings to your entire family, have a safe trip home.
Post a Comment