Monday, July 21, 2008

Tomorrow is the big day!

They told us to get lots of rest because tomorrow everything changes. How can you rest when the day of our reunion is so close!? All we can do is wait and the time just doesn't go fast enough! So off to bed and maybe time will pass quicker while we sleep. Tomorrow morning is almost here . . . (while you are getting ready for bed tonight, we'll be setting off to Tokmok to pick Destiny up). The news is that she has grown alot and has not been sick at all while we were gone. This is good news and we wonder just how big she has become . . . We'll let ya know . . .

3 comments:

Maria said...

Great news!! I've been checking in to see if you got her today. I'll be so excited to see you all's Gotcha Day pix tomorrow. Sleep well, yeah, right!!itrkhnwi

Allison said...

I am SOOO excited for you. I have butterflies in my stomach for you guys...I can't imagine what I'll be feeling when it's my turn if I'm this excited for you. I am so happy to hear that Destiny is healthy and growing. Can't wait to see pics!

Jeanne said...

How exciting!! Can't wait to see her updated pics!

Countdown to Destiny