Will today we ask all that read this to please pray that the judge comes to work today & signs our paper work.
If he comes to work we get to go back on Thursday but if he does not go to work tonight then we do not get to go back this week. That will make it two weeks that we have to change our plans. It is not easy to get all that stuff changed.
So far on this trip if we get to go we will be staying in at least four hotels. The first two days we get to stay at the Silk Road, the next two days we stay at the Asian mountain. Then the next two days we have no clue were we are staying at, after that we get to stay at the Golden Dragon. So to say the least we will have tried most of the hotels out over there. I'm not to happy about having to move around that much but you got to do what you can to bring your baby home. And I guess I should look at this way, boy do we get to see the town.lol Also I will know more about the hotels over there then anyone on our yahoo group, & they will need to know which hotel is the best to stay in. So that means I will be writing about that when we get home.
As for photos everyone that I had asked to get us photos were not able to get us any, they all forgot. So we have no idea how she looks or how big she is getting. I guess I could look at this way, it is just like when we went over there we didn't have any idea what she looked like then ether.lol So sometime we just got to fly by the seat of our pants & pray for the best. For God knows the right time & the right place for everything.
So if we could ask you again if you could pray for this man to sign our papers tonight so that we can go back this week. You could say that you helped us bring our baby home, & that would mean so much to us.
Please pray anytime tonight for it is Monday over there & that is when he had his meeting for us.
Thanks for the prayers!
4 comments:
Saying a prayer for you right now, and I'm sure many more times tonight! Love you guys!
You have been in my prayers. Hoping you hear some GREAT news soon!
I read you are going back! I am so excited for you guys!
WE HAVE THE WHOLE CHURCH PRAYING FOR YOU AS WELL. JUST HANG IN THERE. MOM
Post a Comment