Saturday, July 5, 2008

Five days tell we go!

We hope all had a great fourth. We had a nice fourth also, we went to the park & watched the fireworkes. And just like years before they started it with a big mushroom cloud. The kids really like that they think it is so cool.
We are in the count down mode now so everyday it gets a little closer to time to go.
In so many ways it is good because we will get to bring her home. But in other ways it is srary to think we get to bring her home. There is so much more I need to do before we bring her home. Just getting the home ready is a very very big task. Then you talk about leaving five teens here that is scary,(the oldest being 21) because if we get the home clean before we go. Will be the luckest people on this earth if we come home to a clean home. I know that is just a dream not something that is likely to happen.
We have got all the plans done, but one thing is not done yet. We still haven't got our stay in Almaty yet, we did e-mail them but just have not heard back from them yet. I guess that I will have to call them & find out what is going on.
So wish us luck in finding out if we have our stay or not.

She sleeps so cute, can't wait to see her sleep again. To hold her in our arms again is going to be so good.
When you look in thoughes eyes you just know you could love her. She just looks at you & you know you where meant to be her mommy. She so cute, tiny, & full of it. We don't know what it is that she is full of but can't wait to find out.



4 comments:

Cindy LaJoy said...

I am so excited for you Michele! I will be following on the blog to see how it is all going. I am with you though, if I were going halfway around the world and leaving 5 teens at home THAT would be my biggest fear...what kind of destroyed house would I be coming home to??? Hahahaha! You never know though, they just might surprise you! Regardless just go over and put everything else aside and wallow in the moment of becoming a mommy once again.

Monica said...

So excited for you and wishing you safe & easy travels and a clean home to bring your little one home to. We also already have five kids at home and are *close* to turning in our dossier for Kyrgyz so your experience is dear to me. Can't wait to see new pics of you holding your baby girl! Keeping you and your your whole family in my prayers.
Best wishes!!!

Margaret and Tom said...

OH she is just cuter every time I see a picture :) I just hope I get to meet her and her family someday (who knows maybe at an AO reunion picnic :)
I bet you can't sleep or do much but think about your travel! I am so excited for you!

Jennspiration said...

She is just beautiful! We will miss you when you are gone. And we can't wait for you to get back so we can meet and hold her!

Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you while you are gone!

Countdown to Destiny