Well tomorrow is the big day. We drive to Saltlake City to spend the night then get on the plane early the next morning. Then we will have a very long layover in Chicago, from there we will start our long flights. So this will most likely be my last post from home, tell we get there.

This is a photo taken after we left by a friend that has been there for alot of us. She went over to meet her baby girl. Then things happend & everything was crazy for awhile, but after she got home things got better & now she is waiting to go back to get that very same baby girl that she fell in love with. Her family is in my prayers all the time, her blog is in my "good blogs".

As you can tell she is getting much fatter, but it is still the same eyes & cute little nose. Just a lot bigger cheeks, but if you look at her hands in the photo up above she is still very tiny in other places.
These were the last photos of her that we got, no one has been able to get any for me since then. They were taken in early May, so it has been a very long time since we saw her. I know that the other people that we are travelling with got photos of there babys though. So it is hard to guess what she looks like now, or how big she is getting. But there is a bright spot in all this, in
6 days I will be holding her. That is if I can get her away from her daddy.
lolWill I still have some things to do so I guess this is goodbye for now.
Please keep all us that are travelling back in your prayers.
"Apirl & her sister, Richard & Dominique, Burt & Gem, & us".
There are two familys that are not in our group going to meet there babys the same time.
We thank you for all the prayers that has got us this far & ask for more along the way.
Love always
4 comments:
I hope this trip is EXCELLENT and that you have safe travel. I will be praying for all of you! BIG HUGS!!
I'm so happy that you are on your way! We'll be praying for your trip and return.
I'll be praying for you and the rest of the group going. Enjoy your sweet baby. She is adorable!
Love those big cheeks! She did get bigger in those photos! I can't wait to see new pics of her in her mommy's arms :) Hope you have a safe and wonderful journey!
Post a Comment