The wait has been hard but the end is coming, & then we will start a new joy of our life. It is the joy that we have been waiting for for over a year. To be able to hold her in our arms again, to kiss that cheek, to hold that hand, & to look in thoughs eyes again. It is a dream that I have been waiting for along time.
So now we just have to get though this week, & one week from today we will get to hold her again. So if I say it 100,000 times it is not as many times as I should. Thank you to all of you, but I can never say thank you to many times to God he is the hands that made all this happen.
Last night I asked my yahoo group to pray & alot of people did, they all said that they would be glad to do that for us. I have always known that the power of prayer is very strong but today & last night I saw it. You guys rock!
Will this is a photo of the lady that is taking care of her while we are gone. I don't know who took this photo but I would know that face anywhere. I guess if you look at something so hard that you want to remember every little line you just know. I would love to know who took this photo. To me it looks like it was taken right after we left.We can't wait to go back, but for now it is time for bed.
Thanks again!
We love you all
5 comments:
Michele,
I know the wait can be the hardest thing that you half to bear, but the reward is very sweet. I am happy the Lord blessed the judge with the health to return to work, or at least made him get out of bed for a while. It won't be long now and your family will be whole, with the missing member you have been praying for. All my best wishes and prayer still continue for you and your family.-C
Michele,
She is SO beautiful! And we can't tell you how happy we are that the prayers paid off. Can't wait for you to get her home. All our best wishes to you and your family.
-Clare
GOD IS GOOD! I'm sooo happy for you guys. Will continue to pray about your trip and your return home. Will be seeing you when you get back. Mom
Michele,
I'm glad to here that you guys are going soon. You're still in our prayers every night.
Love,
Aunt Sherry
Oh, yay! She is beautiful!!
Post a Comment