Going 1/2 way around the world to make our dreams come true. Finding love in all the right places, & putting our hearts on the line for love.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
We Made It!!
Hooray! We are finally in Kyrgyzstan but unfortunately some of our bags are not. We were weather delayed out of Denver so we missed our connection in London. Lucky for us, we were able to get on another airline that was just about to leave for Bishkek. We made it here just about an hour later than we were supposed to. Today we are just supposed to "recover" from jet lag (don't believe the time stamp - it's really 9:30 am on the 7th here). Tomorrow is the day we get to meet our baby. Thanks for all the prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can't wait to see pictures! I have been praying for you! Love you guys!
Jennifer
HI Michele!
I am so glad you made it safe, I hope you are recovering from the long flight and can just enjoy your little girl! I hope your bags show up soon too. All the best, Margaret
Post a Comment