This is the first time I have ever done anything like this. So you will have to bear with me. My spelling is very bad, & I have no idea how to work this thing. If you know me, you know I do not read out loud. ( except to kids because they have no idea what it says in the book) & as far as writing will, there is no help. So please bear with me. My husband is the one that knows all about computers, but you know how they are you don't bring your work home with you unless someone else asks you,( not the wife). So if I am able to get this up & running, we will be able to share our trip to find the new little one in our life. God has blessed us so much we want to love more. God bless all that read this, Michele
1 comment:
I am so excited about your blog Michele, it will be perfect, don't worry! It is the wonderful story that will unfold that we all are reading for!
Post a Comment