Friday, April 11, 2008

The Beauty All Around Us!

This is the border of Kazahstan when we look out the widow on a clear day. It is so cool to see all this.


You can see sheep out on the grass if you look hard.

Oh!!! this one is not Kaz., this is China. The others are Kaz.

I like the way some get to work, (nice ride).
The hills are alive with the sound of music.

Now this is talking big! These are China. Is that not the prettiest thing you have seen in a long time. It is breath taking. God is so awesome that is what these people see if they look.
But I guess if you see it one day you've it all. For me it is just the best. I am so thankful that we get to come here & see this. I can't say it enough God is good. We are hoping to go to the mountains some time while we are here. We hear they are prettier up there.
How could you not like this view, people would pay millions to have this view.
So now you know what you see out the windows to the side, on the way & back. But if you look out the front you see all the holes in the road, the animals crossing, & the cars coming right for you. So that is why I look out the sides.
Damian after I get back I will be ready to ride with you. We miss every one at home but know you are in good hands. With those hands & Gods I know you are safe.
Love, Michele

1 comment:

Margaret and Tom said...

Your pictures of the mountains turned out just beautiful! I will ask to have you email me those when you get home too...mine didn't turn out as nice as yours! Glad you are enjoying Kyrgyzstan, the people are so wonderful too, aren't they?

Countdown to Destiny