Saturday, April 26, 2008

We are home!

We made it home but I have been working everyday so far. I just got back from a Newsboys concert. It was very good. If you have not seen them you should, they have a lot of very good songs.
The trip was very good. But when I go back, I will take a air mattress with us. If you have not been there before there beds are very hard. We thought that it was just our place, but then we talked to other people & found out it was a lot of places. So we will take one next time.
You would not guess what happend on the way back would you. Well if you "Guessed" we lost our luggage again you are right. If you are going to go though Londen we were told "good luck" well they were right. Londen took our luggage both ways, I guess they must like bags of all looks. So if you go that way take clothes in your bag in hand, we did & was very glad we did.
So I know that this is short, but I just wanted to let you know we got home safe.
Love, Michele

4 comments:

Margaret and Tom said...

Yeah Michele! I am so glad you are home safe...on a sad note though, we are going through Heathrow!!! If you have any words of advice or extra prayers that our luggage at least makes it to Kyrgyzstan please send them our way!

Maria said...

I'm so glad to hear that you are home. I've been checking in to see. I'm heeding your advice when we travel and carrying on enough to make it through a few days if need be.

Jeanne said...

Thanks for sharing your experiences--it really helps!

Margaret and Tom said...

Hi Michele! We are leaving in 4 days I can't believe it, I hope you got my email thanking you for the pictures you sent. Hope you are well and we will try to get some new pictures of your little one while we are there! Email me if you get a chance, or give me a call before Friday! :)

Countdown to Destiny