We got to go at the same time today, so I got to see are travel buddys baby also he is very cute. Very tiny just like ours but a little whiter in color. They are very happy with him. We all our not looking forward to saying good bye in a week or so.
It was cloudy today or it could of been the smog, no wind to blow it away.
We have tired many places to eat most things are very good. But the place everyone should go to is the Jalalabad. It is so good & cheap for everything you get. Very beautiful you have to eat out side, but you take off your shoes & sit at a low table. It is very romantic for two, & classy for a group of people. The monty was very good & the kabab was very good. It is native food & a must for all. We will be going back for sure.
Yesterday we were out getting lunch at the end of the street (which has menus you can read). It is across the street from a big mosque. These pictures are not it but two other little ones. While we were watching, the men all began to go in. You had men, boys, & toddlers all going in (no women or girls). It strarted with men walking there with their mat, but then they started running to get in. At one point there was a young man who ran by in his boxers & a t-shirt - no shoes, just his mat. More and more people began running, trying to get in. And then all of sudden some were coming back all sad, lots of them. They were the ones that did not get in.
They started their worship & in a very short time they were done. We watched that & wished people would try to get to church so bad, that they would run to make it on time. It was cool to see the way people do things here. This trip has had alot of good so far. We hope it keeps getting better. May God bless all that read this & know you are loved. Michele
5 comments:
It sounds so great! I'm so glad you finally can see your dream come true.She sounds very beautiful, she must look like her new mommy!! Take care of each other, things are great here. Teen are in Salt Lake, Grandma and I are enjoying our quiet time!!
Love you lots!!
Mealnie
I need to get the address for Jalabhad restaurant from you, sounds good. I would like to try it next time we go. Glad you are having such a wonderful time and appreciating your daughters native land. It sounds like you had a wonderful day with your girl, just enjoy your time and your wonderful little one.
It all sounds really pretty Mom. I can't wait to meet her and see all the pictures you guys took of your trip! Don't forget my souvenirs ;)
Jessica gave me this address! I am so happy she did!
We love you guys and are so happy for you all! It does sound beautiful! I can't wait to see her and to hear about your trip!
Love you!
The Magill family!
So since I didn't get to talk to you online tonight I'll just tell you here...I got accepted to the Costa Rica program!!!! So now I just have a lot of stuff to do to get ready for that but it is soo exciting! And yes the time stamp is correct...I'm getting ready to head to bed after a long night of homework and planning on pulling another all-nighter tomorrow to get this project done. Well I hope your day is going well. I love and miss you!
Post a Comment