Sunday, May 25, 2008

She is 3 months

I know that it has been a long time but I just wanted to say. She is 3 months old today. She is getting big with out us, but we know she is doing ok. She has a care taker, but most of all she has God. She also has all of you praying for her.
We would like to ask you to keep her in your prayer this week. As we hope to heir something this week.
I have been working everyday this week so today is the first day that I only have to work one job. It has been fun though I have been working the Cirque Du Soleil & if you haven't seen them you should they are very good.
I will be writing more soon as we know more.

2 comments:

Margaret and Tom said...

Hey Michele. Happy 3 month birthday to Alisa, today is Milana's 6 month! :) I hope you hear news soon!
:)
Margaret

Jeanne said...

Happy 3 month birthday to your little girl! Do you think you'll go to court soon?

Countdown to Destiny