The wait has been hard, but not as hard as some had said it would be. I think the hard part is about to start. Now that she is ours & the time that they told us over "there" is coming up fast. The wait well be alot harder.
So we have been waiting to put up photos of her tell we knew that she was ours. So here is a teaser, I thought that I would put up a new photo everytime I post from now on.
She has very long feet & toes. Maybe she well be taller then we thought she would be.
We hope that we well be finding out something soon. So if you could pray that they call over there & find out when we go back. We beleave that the more prayers that we get the more God here's our hopes & dreams.
10 comments:
Congratulations
Wishing you all the best. May all the prayers, hopes and dreams come true for you and your new family. C
CONGRATULATIONS!! I love her sweet, long toes!
YAY! That is great news. It won't be long hang in there!
Congratulations. What cute feet! Praying that you hear pick-up dates soon!
YIPPEE!!! I am so glad that things went well. Praying for quick travel dates for you :) Can't wait to see pictures.
Such wonderful news! So glad that the courts are beginning to move. Congratulations!
Pamela
Awesome news!!! I've seen your little one a few times and she is well. I hope that makes you feel a bit better. It will be soon, now. I know you cannot wait. It makes me feel better hearing about others court dates as we will be in your shoes very soon. Thanks for paving the way and allowing me to learn from you!
My prayers are coming your way Michele...Love those little feet :) I think you will know your pick up dates soon, we did shortly after our court date so don't worry! Yes, I did find the second half of the wait to be the longer for me, but it is all worth it. It does appear she will be a tall girl :)
Congratulations!
Congratulations on court!!! Wonderful news. I'm sending positive thougths your way that you get a travel date soon to bring her home.
And...I can't wait to see the rest of her ;)
Beautiful baby toes.... can't wait to see pics of all of her at home with you!
Congrats!!!
Post a Comment