Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter

Can you open this for me. I think it has fruit snackes in it. I like them!

I like to wake up to this. This is fun, but I am not awake yet.


This is all my hunter, I think most of them had a great time.



Is this for me?




I'm so pretty





Whoo that is a lot of stuff in there!






This is big brother & big sister helping her at church. She is trying so hard to walk, but not yet.







I can get it! I can get it!

She loved to get the eggs & then put them in the bag. She just knew that is what she was to do.
We had a good day, & lots of fun.








2 comments:

Barbara said...

She's so beautiful!! When are you going to bring her to see us???

Margaret and Tom said...

She is getting so big and so pretty as always! It is crazy how time flies isn't it? I don't know how I missed this post. It looks like she had a blast on Easter with her brothers and sisters!

Countdown to Destiny