It was hard to get her to look at you when you are trying to get a photo of her, with big bro sitting there talking to her. (she loves her brothers)
She loves to talk to Allex he is so much fun. He also was a big help today & alot of days when he gets to help with her. They are very cute together & make me laugh at them alot.
Allex took this photo & I just love it. Who knew that he could take so good of photos. He is getting so big, it was pointed out to me this week that he is know taller then I am. His voise has changed & he is no longer my baby boy. (scary)
Brittany said that the kitty cat had to have a pink nose, so I tryed.

She is still not going anywhere, but she keeps getting closer to it. Any day now we could be having her get into everything. I love her smile & she is almost always happy.
Brittany said that the kitty cat had to have a pink nose, so I tryed.
She is still not going anywhere, but she keeps getting closer to it. Any day now we could be having her get into everything. I love her smile & she is almost always happy.
She also talks up a storm now, nothing that you can understand but cute all the same.
It seems that she is getting bigger everyday & you just hope you don't miss anything.
Love ya all!
3 comments:
She is such a cute kitty! I wished I could've taken a picture of her and Peyton together!
LOVE all your new pics! What a CUTE Kitty! And thank you SO much for that little video clip. I watched it with our 2 year old son and he was FASCINATED. He wanted to see it over and over again 4 times in a row. Destiny really is darling!
Hey! I loved those photos and so did my family here. She was definately a cute kitty but the photo of her with Damian was my favorite! I´m going to call you guys on Dad´s birthday so have his phone handy because I dont know what time I will be able to call and since we dont have church on Wed I tend to forget that you guys do but I will try to remember not to call then. But I love you guys and you should email me back one day!
Post a Comment