Today is a very sad day. Today I have to put all of her 0-3 month clothes away. I know that this is a good thing, but it just makes you a little sad.
On Monday we went in to the Doc. & the Doc. said she is growing just the way she should. She had four shots in the legs, but she took them so good that she only cried for a little bit. Then she was back to her happy self.
As far as the boys go they still love her so much. They still fight over her all the time. Who gets to hold her, who gets to feed her, & burp her. I thought after a little while the thought of having a new baby sister would wear off. Well thankfully she has more prower over them then they think. It is so good to see how much they like her. She is growing so much in size & love she fits in with all of us so well.
Also I would like to thankyou for all the prays that you did for her as she went back to the sitter again. She did so much better, the boys went with her & as far as I now she did very good. In fact when I got there to pick her up she just smiled at me & kepted on playing. What a good change. Yeah!!
As far as my other two girls go they both need prays. Jessica is sick in Costa Rica, & Brittany is having a lot of problems with school right now. They both are in my thoughts right now & well be in need of prays that all will work out well for them, & that they feel like they can tell me anything that is wrong.
This outfit is size 3-6, & the pants are to go to her knees it is getting close.
Well I am going to try something new for me. This is a video I took this week.
Also I ask you all to pray for the three familys that are going to get there baby girls in two weeks. Please pray that the babys are in good health & that they come home safely.
Thank you, love ya all!
2 comments:
She is getting so big! That video is so cute! That's good that she did better at the sitter and that the boys are doing such a good job with her. Have you decided if you are going back to work yet? You'll have to check out my blog to see what the doctor said.
She is so big and so cute Michele! She also looks like she is getting so strong in that video. I love the sailor suit :)
Sounds like her and Milana are on the same immunization plan, she also has to get 4 shots every time she goes :(
Post a Comment